Sunday, August 18, 2019

Death Becomes Her


This is what staring Death in the face looks like... Ok, well maybe not THAT dramatic but for me, it might as well be. And Yes, I caved and got the wipes. One can never be too careful or clean!
*embarrassing omission there.. I've heard things about the "side effects" of this diet. 🚽💩*

 
http://themastercleanse.org/




Let me tell you this drink tastes like what I would think liquid ass would taste like. Of course "Hispanic" due to the spicy cayenne pepper.
*my apologies if that sounded racist; it was not intended to. I'm pretty cranky right now and it's only Day 1* 


Why the hell do I do these things to myself?!..... I must have a true masochistic side to myself because this would explain SOOO MUCH in my life. Especially those I chose to have relationships with.
*again, sorry if I offended... this diet brings out the brutal everything in me. And probably too much more to come*

Though I read somewhere that Capricorn's (my astrological sign, which I don't put too much scientific emphasis on generally) are extremely prone to Eating Disorders. 
This diet I would definitely classify it as that. So welcome to my "disorder" folks... and this is only Day 1.
39 more to go... *thud*


However, my reward will be being able to look HOT in this little number I got in Australia. Made my butt look A MAY ZING! 
And will once more :)

I can't say I am going to be "happily" blogging for a while... more like plotting someones ultimate demise.
My own gut and thighs for starters... and most likely my will to live.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment