Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Just WOW


Well... in a word, Yes. If I feel it is blog-worthy.

BUT (pun intended here)... in the case of one person I know, he knows no limits. 
No Personal Boundaries. And all about "TMI".

Case in point: his recent Colonoscopy, (before, during, and after) proudly described in great detail on Facebook. 
*Why did I have to read that?... I'm going to need more therapy than I thought now*

I got to know way more than I wanted to about said person, and what ever happened to "keeping the mystery alive" here? That must be overrated and so last season. 

Anyway, the play by play of his butt clenching ordeal just solidifies my decision and practice of keeping things that are that Private, exactly that... Private.

I will make an exception if I feel you are a total "Ass" and feel that you are worthy of being the subject of a PSA.


Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment